What is Mortar Tinting?
Mortar tinting is an incredibly underrated building cosmetics service that can actually add value to your property! There may not be many people out there who have heard about mortar tinting, but in some ways that is a good thing because it means our service has been quality of work is seamless, as it should be. We use a custom-mixed staining solution and apply it with a brush to your mortar. This could be to blend new mortar to old, or old to new, or it could be to give you a whole new colour for your property.
Benefits of Mortar Tinting?
- Mortar tinting can help blend old or new mortar on your property to achieve a flawless look.
- Clean, correctly coloured mortar makes a big difference to the overall look of your property.
- Fancy a change? Mortar tinting can help to completely change the colour of your property.
- Every mortar tinting job we do comes with a guarantee, we are that confident in our work!
- Mortar tinting can add value to your home by giving your property an external facelift!
- If you are getting your bricks tinted don’t neglect the mortar otherwise you may as well have not got the bricks done. That’s how much difference mortar tinting can make!
See our reviews on Trustpilot
Easiest 5 stars I have given. Brick tinting ~10 recently replaced red bricks on my terraced property to match the older surrounding area Very reliable with great communication, turned up on time and performed the work whilst I was away from home. Sent me pictures throughout to make sure the bricks met my expectations which they certainly did, so much so that I can't even determine which bricks were new! Perhaps most pleasing of all was the value for money, quote came in significantly less (c50%) than the larger/more commercial companies and I can't imagine that the outcome would have been any better given the results I have had! Great value and highly recommend . . .
Our Case Studies
We like to share our experience with you. Take a look through our case studies below and see our services meets your satisfaction.
- Job: Brick and Mortar Tinting
- Time to Complete Job: 9 hours.
This is one of the biggest surface areas we have tinted on a domestic property! Check out our case study from Greater Manchester...
Brick Makeover Blog
Looking for a little bit of light reading? You can educate yourself more about property exterior changes and what our team have to offer in relatable subject matters.
- Tips for updating your house's appearance for 2023
With only a few months left till 2023 here are some tips for updating your house in the new year! Get a free quote for our house brick tinting services...
Mortar Tinting FAQs
Still have questions?
If we didn't answer it for you get in contact with our friendly team.
- Get In Touch