What is Paint Removal?
Paint removal is a careful process whereby we use a mixture of paint stripper, high-power pressure washing, and other tools to remove paint from your exterior surfaces. Depending on how long the paint has been on your surfaces, we may need to use stronger products to remove the paint, such as an acid washing solution which we will leave to work its magic before pressure washing it. Most of the time the surface won’t be damaged by the paint or our paint removal service. However, we do offer repair and tinting services should this be required.
Benefits of Paint Removal?
- Ready for a change of design? We can remove the paint to restore your original surfaces.
- Paint can damage the surface underneath by causing mould, removing it will help to prevent this.
- Exterior painted walls require regular maintenance which can be costly! We can remove the paint and restore the natural surface underneath.
- Our paint removal service is much more cost-effective than the maintenance cost of upkeeping painted surfaces.
- With over 20 years of experience, we have mastered the art of paint removal so your property will be in good hands.
- If the paint has damaged the natural surface underneath, our repair and tinting surfaces can complement our paint removal service to help you have a beautiful property again.
See our reviews on Trustpilot
Easiest 5 stars I have given. Brick tinting ~10 recently replaced red bricks on my terraced property to match the older surrounding area Very reliable with great communication, turned up on time and performed the work whilst I was away from home. Sent me pictures throughout to make sure the bricks met my expectations which they certainly did, so much so that I can't even determine which bricks were new! Perhaps most pleasing of all was the value for money, quote came in significantly less (c50%) than the larger/more commercial companies and I can't imagine that the outcome would have been any better given the results I have had! Great value and highly recommend . . .
Our Case Studies
We like to share our experience with you. Take a look through our case studies below and see our services meets your satisfaction.
- Job: Brick and Mortar Tinting
- Time to Complete Job: 2 days.
The proof is in the pudding with our brick-tinting case studies! Take a look at our brick-and-mortar tinting work in Sutton Coldfield...
Brick Makeover Blog
Looking for a little bit of light reading? You can educate yourself more about property exterior changes and what our team have to offer in relatable subject matters.
- 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Paint Bricks
If you're thinking of renovating your property soon, don't go for the 'cheap'/'easy' option of painting bricks, you will regret it! Read our 10 reasons why...
Paint Removal FAQs
Still have questions?
If we didn't answer it for you get in contact with our friendly team.
- Get In Touch