What is Graffiti Removal?
Our graffiti removal service covers any and all properties. If your home or property has been vandalised, or perhaps you had graffiti art done but have now changed your mind, we can get that cleaned up in no time! Your surfaces won't be damaged thanks to our careful process which includes acid washing and pressure washing to remove the graffiti. Plus, we have additional repair and tinting services to help restore the look of the surface following the graffiti removal if it was damaged by the paint.
Benefits of Graffiti Removal?
- The biggest advantage of this of course is having a graffiti-free home/property.
- Vandalism can seriously harm the look and feel of your property.
- Removing graffiti will help restore value to your property.
- Looking to sell your property? Removing graffiti will help to get you a faster sale.
- Our graffiti removal service won't damage your property. Some services use chemicals that are too harsh. With over 20 years of experience, we know the best products to use for your surface specifically.
- Each job is handled on an individual basis, so we guarantee you our best quality service, and at a fair price, every time.
See our reviews on Trustpilot
Easiest 5 stars I have given. Brick tinting ~10 recently replaced red bricks on my terraced property to match the older surrounding area Very reliable with great communication, turned up on time and performed the work whilst I was away from home. Sent me pictures throughout to make sure the bricks met my expectations which they certainly did, so much so that I can't even determine which bricks were new! Perhaps most pleasing of all was the value for money, quote came in significantly less (c50%) than the larger/more commercial companies and I can't imagine that the outcome would have been any better given the results I have had! Great value and highly recommend . . .
Our Case Studies
We like to share our experience with you. Take a look through our case studies below and see our services meets your satisfaction.
- Job: Brick and Mortar Tinting
- Time to Complete Job: 4 hours.
Commercial brick tinting case study for a restaurant in Manchester. The difference we made was astounding!
Brick Makeover Blog
Looking for a little bit of light reading? You can educate yourself more about property exterior changes and what our team have to offer in relatable subject matters.
- 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Paint Bricks
If you're thinking of renovating your property soon, don't go for the 'cheap'/'easy' option of painting bricks, you will regret it! Read our 10 reasons why...
Graffiti Removal FAQs
Still have questions?
If we didn't answer it for you get in contact with our friendly team.
- Get In Touch